Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Shakeup and shakedown

I caught this in the CBC newsfeeds while distracting myself from finishing the novel.

"Que. cardinal grateful for Vatican promotion"

Maybe it is time for Vatican 3.0  I tend to agree with some of the 357 comments (so far).  This one says it in a nutshell, I think:

"When an organization sees the need to change the way it does things, it brings in NEW ideas, NEW people, NEW standards.  When an organization sees the need to PRETEND to change the way it does things, it brings in the same old people with the same old standards... a shuffle."


See:  http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/06/30/vatican-shakeup-.html

I look forward to the day when the Church changes its view on birth control - and a few other things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment